VINYL DECAL ONLY - "LET'S BUILD OUR LIVES TOGETHER"
Whether you're young in love, couple ready to be engaged, married or a family with kids, it is never too late to start saving. I always find loose change in my pockets or purse and I have nowhere to put it other than my counter all scattered everywhere. But like the old saying, a penny saved is a penny earned, and every cent adds up. Start your travel fund money jar with your loved one or give it as a gift!
- Vinyl Decals - Glossy Black & White Combination (as shown in image)
- 5"W x 2.5"H (Do not hesitate to ask about a customized size! Price will reflect.)
- For cleaning, a simple, gentle wipe with a soft cloth will do. Otherwise, gentle handwash only and avoid abrasive scrubs!
Ps. Place it on any glass, porcelain, metal, or plastic jar of your choice to make it feel personalized for you and your loved one. ONLY use jars with SMOOTH flat surfaces!
- To save on costs, because we all know how expensive party decorations can get, you can apply these vinyl decals on any paper, plastic or glass cups with a smooth surface. The image shown was placed onto some cute Ikea Wine & Beer glasses that I got from Ikea and they would be perfect for entertaining for the upcoming Thanksgiving season! They not only look like they're store bought but they add a personal touch to the decor. And they can be removed once the occasion is over, and redecorated with another vinyl decal :)
HOW TO APPLY
1. Carefully place the transfer tape with vinyl image on a clean and dry surface, making sure the images are straight.
2. Start in the center and move out toward the ends. A craft stick or something flat without rigid edges (you don't want to dig and cut into the sticker!) can be used to burnish the vinyl onto the surface. Make sure you do a thorough rub of the image to rid of any bubbles.
3. Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45 Degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.
-Vinyl decals will be carefully packaged in a clear cellophane bag with cardboard backing to prevent damage and bending. It will also be shipped in a rigid envelope marked with "DO NOT BEND" to ensure that you receive the decals in perfect condition!
- If you received a decal that has been damaged during shipping, please contact me as soon as possible with a photo of the damage. Damage claims will not be dealt with without a photo attached, or if the claim has been sent after 3 days of receiving the product. Minor damages, such as a small bent corner, a small spec, scuff, rip or dent, that does not affect the overall look of the decal will not be considered for a claim. Damages that can be claimed may include a large tear, gouge, unusual warping or crinkling of the decal. Any problem can be fixed! Do not hesitate to send me a message
NOTE: If you buy more than one set, or have multiples items in your order, any shipping overages will be refunded to you after the order has been made.